- you can now embed read only view of calendars on other sites
- users can now subscribe to calendars from icalendar apps/devices (e.g. smart phones)
- added a popup to event reminder dialog where users can optionally pick an email list to send the reminder to
- mail lists can...
The following changes are included in today's update:
- group reports now include people signed up for group jobs
- documents in group pages now arranged by type same as on main docs page
- users can no longer edit the member list for groups they belong to
- posts can now be se...
- redid event reminders, can now specify when they are sent in minutes or hours, in addition to days or weeks, before or after the event occurs
- new option in Edit Site->Calendars called "event text in reminder subject" that you can check to include the event text in reminder subjects (it...
The Groups Page has been redesigned to be simpler and to work better with smaller devices. The list of groups now slides out of the way when a group is selected. Click the arrow to the left of the group name to slide the list back in. When viewing a group, there is now a list of items for the group...
* added note field to event registrations * added arrow button to move calendar controls above or below the main calendar * added "all" and "none" buttons after the "other calendar" checkboxes on the main calendar * added option to show month view for upcoming events o...