- photos on the Pictures page can now be grouped into galleries
- photos on the Pictures page now use a larger thumbnail size
- you can now scroll down the Pictures page for new photos instead of clicking on a "next page" button
- the ability to add and edit pictures can now be restricted t...
- calendar categories can now have colors. When editing the categories list for a calendar (pencil icon next to the category popup while editing an event), there is now a color field. Clicking on the field will pop up a color picker.
- added option to delete a single date from a repeating...
- you can now embed read only view of calendars on other sites
- users can now subscribe to calendars from icalendar apps/devices (e.g. smart phones)
- added a popup to event reminder dialog where users can optionally pick an email list to send the reminder to
- mail lists can...
The following changes are included in today's update:
- group reports now include people signed up for group jobs
- documents in group pages now arranged by type same as on main docs page
- users can no longer edit the member list for groups they belong to
- posts can now be se...
- redid event reminders, can now specify when they are sent in minutes or hours, in addition to days or weeks, before or after the event occurs
- new option in Edit Site->Calendars called "event text in reminder subject" that you can check to include the event text in reminder subjects (it...